If you are missing a few teeth or believe that you don’t have the perfect smile, you are not alone. The good news is cosmetic dentistry has come a long way in the last couple of decades, and there are numerous options to restore your smile. One of the most common and trusted ways of replacing missing teeth is cosmetic dentures. All you need is a reliable Phoenix cosmetic dentures clinic, and the dentist can help you find the perfect customized solution. For your help, we are discussing more aspects about dentures that are worth knowing.
Types of cosmetic dentures
- Full cosmetic dentures. As the name suggests, full cosmetic dentures allow you to replace all missing teeth. From enhancement of tooth shaping and gum design to color matching, your dentist will follow the necessary steps to ensure that you get a perfect set of teeth so that you can eat and speak comfortably. Not to forget, cosmetic dentures allow you to fill your lips and cheeks.
- Partial cosmetic dentures. If you are missing a few teeth, your dentist will recommend partial cosmetic dentures, which are attached to the existing natural teeth and do not have wires or clips to hold the dentures in place. Partial cosmetic dentures are not the same as dental bridges, as the latter requires altering adjacent teeth. You can also get dentures that are attached to dental implants.
Benefits of cosmetic dentures
- First and foremost, cosmetic dentures allow you to fix most of your smile concerns, including missing teeth. You can expect to eat comfortably and speak better, which can actually improve your confidence.
- With cosmetic dentures, you can fix smile concerns and improve the shape of your teeth, which will add to a more youthful appearance.
- Also, cosmetic dentures allow you to prevent further dental damage, such as loss of bone mass.
Other things to know
Before you go for cosmetic dentures, ask your dentist about the other treatment options that you can consider. You may need to come for at least two to three sessions before you get your dentures, and make sure that you are aware of the costs. A good dentist may also recommend that you get dental implants before getting partial cosmetic dentures, which can be a more permanent option.
With basic care, your cosmetic dentures should last for years, and you can expect a boost in your self-esteem and how you smile. Check for clinics in Phoenix now!